[Coco] xroar host debugger project?

Joel Rees joel.rees at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 07:43:36 EDT 2022

This is primarily for Ciaran, but I'm wondering if anyone else has
thought about adding a built-in debugging interface to xroar, either a
front-panel style interface or a host command-line style interface.

I'm trying to get a dumb transliteration of VTL-2 (6801) running on
the Color Computer, and I'm needing to look at the list of program
lines in memory after a line insertion, and poking stuff to the screen
has limits. And I'm not seeing how to do this on gdb remote, which is
probably my lack of experience with gdb.

--
Joel Rees

http://reiisi.blogspot.jp/p/novels-i-am-writing.html