[Coco] Skitzo Disk

David Gettle david17361 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 19:03:25 EDT 2022

There was a program for OS-9 that would do both formats at once, the skitzo
disk was 35 track single sided for both operating systems, I recently moved
so my CoCo system has not been re-assembled yet, but I have the program
somewhere, I don't remember if it needed a different device descriptor for
OS-9 or if it would use the standard one, but I remember the program name
was skitzo, and it would allow you to put both OS-9 and DECB files on the
same disk, and let you transfer them between DECB and OS-9, then with the
OS-9 program RSDOS you could run the DECB programs (with minor changes)
inside OS-9.