[Coco] Quick Pascal

Tony Schountz schountz at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 18:44:26 EDT 2022

OK, I have the XRoar emulator running and I have the familiar Coco3 green
screen with "EXTENDED COLOR BASIC 2.0" and the rest. I have chosen File >
Drive 1 > Insert Disk... and selected the OS9 Level II disk image
OS9II_1.DSK. However, when I type DOS at the prompt I get "?SN ERROR". How
do I get OS9 to boot on this thing?