[Coco] Quick Pascal

Carlos Camacho idevgames at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 19:28:36 EDT 2022

As a fan of Pascal, I've dabled with DEFT Pascal. Recently, I cracked open
Pascal09 and had a look at it's capabilities. Pretty plain Jane without
sound and graphics libraries. Having looked around I came across Quick
Pascal by Tony Schountz. It looks ideal as a library for Pascal 09. Is Tony
perhaps on this list too? I'm wondering if there is a newer version than
0.9? The manual is in the archive but I don't think the disks are. Any
other libraries for Pascal09 to check out? Also... Outside of DEFT, and the
Pascal for Flex, that's it, right?

Thanks
Carlos