[Coco] Booting original OS-9 Level 1 v1.0 or 1.1 on CoCo3

Robert "Exile In Paradise" Murphey exile at weylan-yutani.com
Wed Oct 12 15:18:44 EDT 2022

On Wed, 2022-10-12 at 14:58 -0400, David Gettle via Coco wrote:
> I actually have a version of level1 that will boot on a coco3 without
> an
> issue, as well as the config system for it. I think it was uploaded
> to the
> CoCo OS-9 archive.But, I don't remember the file name.

Thanks David!

I am betting its OS-9 Level I v2.0 or later.

After I sent my note, I did some poking in the boot track for that
version and found that it was moving things up to $EF00 the way Robert
Gault's BASIC patch program was.

There may be versions of Level I v1.0 and 1.1 already patched floating
around out there too.

I just didn't end up with one.

My 1.1 floppies were definitely not patched.

--
Robert "Exile In Paradise" Murphey <exile at weylan-yutani.com>
Weylan-Yutani Corporation