[Coco] MC6829 Memory Management Unit

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Mon Oct 10 22:10:36 EDT 2022

This sort of functionality is fairly easy to implement with an FPGA or CPLD. If I had the time to fiddle around with the OS9 kernel I would implement this on my dev board and see how it works (the idea of having 32 task registers and 2K blocks). But alas, I think the software effort with OS9 would be more time consuming than the writing/testing of the VHDL code.

-Dave Philipsen