[Coco] OS-9 Level I v2.0 hard disk image how-to?

rick ulland rickulland1 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 19:48:07 EDT 2022

Good question with many levels. Physical CoCo, a descriptor identifies
tracks/heads/etc, and the driver applies those settings to 'an
controller'. If you have an OS9 driver, and you are not going to attach
a physical disk, 'dmode' any legal descriptor settings and nobody
cares.  As a really old guy, no idea how to format a virtual disk for
the hardware that isn't there, but I hope this starts a convo.

-ricku

CoNect