[Coco] MC6829 Memory Management Unit

Mathew Boytim maboytim at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 7 10:07:33 EDT 2022

 Pasting the link didn't work so well.  Maybe this
"https://archive.org/details/bitsavers_motorolaapngagementTechniquesUsingTheMC6829May82_4270156/mode/2up"

Matt
    On Friday, October 7, 2022 at 06:28:24 AM EDT, Carlos Camacho via Coco <coco at maltedmedia.com> wrote:

 Long ago, I remember seeing a Motorola application note with the MC6829
Memory Management Unit. I looked for it on eBay and other sources but
couldn't find it. I was told that Motorola never released it.

Fast forward to two weeks ago when someone posted a European seller on eBay
was selling them. Probably counterfeit Chinese goods I thought. I reached
out to the seller and he explained that he obtained them from a German
factory that was liquidating their IC inventory. That sounded promising so
I bought his entire stock of MC6829 Memory Management Unit.

It's on its way to me. I'll need to find that app note and build the
circuit board to confirm they are indeed the real deal. Any other advice?

Cheers,

Carlos Camacho
CoCo Store