[Coco] 19 years is enough? Or not?

Fred Hicks fred.hicks at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 09:21:53 EDT 2022

Bill,
   I work for Adelphi University in NY,  I am the Director of
Infrastructure in the IT department as well as an Adjunct Professor in the
CS department.

We retired our Usenet 15 years ago.  Our listserv is still chugging along,
primarily for faculty and student club interest groups.

Fred

On Thu, Oct 6, 2022 at 10:05 PM Bill Gunshannon via Coco <
coco at maltedmedia.com> wrote:

> On 10/6/22 17:14, Fred Hicks via Coco wrote:
> > I work for a university and managing the email and listserv systems is
> part
> > of my job.
> >
> > If hosting a listserv is ever needed I have access to it.
> >

> What University?  And are you in the CS Department?
> I did that for over 25 years until retirement.  Ran our
> USENET host (with a satellite feed for a while) and
> made the Top 100 a couple times.
>
> bill

Tempus fugit...