[Coco] Coco Pascal-09 Gui?

Andrew keeper63 at cox.net
Fri Oct 7 01:46:03 EDT 2022

Tony,

Did you post the code for this somewhere? I'd love to have a copy of it,
just for my personal coco archive-o-stuff; it sounds interesting...

Also - the master's thesis stuff seems interesting too; I'd love to know
more behind that (a copy of the thesis itself, might be the best source,
but I don't know if that's publicly available)...

Yeah - this list has to be a keeper...

@Dennis, if you ever need someone to take it over, and nobody else will
- well, I'd love to do it, even though I have no clue how you make such
a thing work - but it can't be any worse than setting up a LAMP server
from the command line...

Andrew L. Ayers
Glendale, Arizona
phoenixgarage.org