[Coco] THANK YOU - Re: 19 years is enough? Or not?

Jyri J. Virkki jyri at virkki.com
Thu Oct 6 21:32:16 EDT 2022

On Thu, Oct 06, 2022 at 07:05:12PM -0500, Sean via Coco wrote:

> If anything, Dennis certainly invigorated the list today. More replies in
> one day that I've seen in years!

All of us lurkers love the list but don't have too much to post I
guess. None of my CoCos are working right now and life is too busy to
correct that situation. But at some point I'll get back to it. Also
hoping to make it to a CoCoFEST some year. It's great to follow what
is going on in the CoCo world here. Thanks for the list!

--
Jyri J. Virkki - Santa Cruz, CA