[Coco] 19 years is enough? Or not?

Fabián Rodríguez (CoCoByte) magicfab at cocobyte.co
Thu Oct 6 16:55:27 EDT 2022

Hi,

Just adding a +1 to keep this space open, for the many reasons (and
more) other have voiced.

If hosting or any other kind of help is needed, please let me know.

I'd also like to take the opportunity to ask : Is the list is being
archived already on a regular basis ? .. no need to wait until
"something happens" to it. I can also help with that if needs be.

Thank you all for keeping this on ! :)

F.

--
Fabián Rodríguez - Montreal, Canada