[Coco] 19 years is enough? Or not?

Tony Schountz schountz at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 16:31:31 EDT 2022

I've principally a lurker here for these 19 years and before that on
the Princeton list, but my vote would be to keep it going. I have fond
memories of my CoCo-2/CoCo-3 days and find it fascinating that there is
such an active group this long after the demise of these computers. My only
"claim to fame" in CoCo Land is the Quick Pascal GUI I released many years
ago for making Pascal-09 programming a bit more friendly on the CoCo-3. I
wrote my master's thesis on my CoCo-3, and used it during my private work
for collecting data off a microplate reader used for determining antibody
titers and basic statistical analysis, then used it quite extensively for
performing statistical analysis on immune responses during my PhD research,
until I finally broke down (emotionally and financially!) to buy a Mac
Centris 610 to replace it.