[Coco] 19 years is enough? Or not?

David Gettle david17361 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 15:01:12 EDT 2022

I definitely prefer the list to Facebook, though I do not currently have my
CoCo system assembled due to my recent relocation (I haven't unpacked the
system yet) mainly because I can keep a local archive of the list, and
search it based on topic. As an alternative to shutting down the list
another option may be converting the list to a forum based web site similar
to (teamzx2.net) a car forum I am on where there are several
categories where posts can be made and they are easily searchable by title.
check out Teamzx2.net it is a car forum that supports a car that has been
out of production since 2003. I'm not saying do this, but it is a possible
alternative to shutting down the list, which I don't want to see happen.