[Coco] 19 years is enough? Or not?

David Hazelton davehazelton at comcast.net
Thu Oct 6 15:13:47 EDT 2022

Dennis

Even Though I'm not Active using my Coco anymore (maybe some day I
will).  This is the only way I know there is any Coco Activity still
going on.  Since it is sent to my Mailbox, it "forces" me to at least
skim it.  I would never know about the Pepper board if it wasn't for
this service.

I vote to keep it up.