[Coco] 19 years is enough? Or not?

Rocky Hill qbancoffee at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 6 14:45:23 EDT 2022

I've never had a Facebook account nor am I planning on opening oneso please keep it going if you can.
I like it.
Pedro

    On Thursday, October 6, 2022 at 10:13:47 AM EDT, Dennis Bathory-Kitsz via Coco <coco at maltedmedia.com> wrote:

 Hi all,

I started this list 19 years ago when the former Princeton list was
spammed into submission.

Posts have been slowing down with a lot of people migrating to Facebook.
In the past five weeks, we've had just 70 posts.

We presently have 583 members on this list. With occasional departures
and arrivals, it's never broken 600 (598 was the most).

So what do you think? Keep open or shut down? I'm open to either option.

Dennis