[Coco] Skitzo Disk

David Ladd davidwladd at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 12:27:24 EDT 2022

Skitzo disks are indeed a useful option.
I helped setup the Skitzo disk image used on the NitrOS-9 EOU project.

One of the things you have to be careful of when setting up a Skitzo disk
is to make sure to edit the allocation table so that the areas that will be
used in one OS/System area is blocked out in the other OS/System area
allocation tables to prevent all systems from accidentally trying to use
areas they shouldn't.

Sincerely,
David Ladd
***END OF LINE***