[Coco] SuperSprite-FM+ AGD converted games - Games selection

Pere Serrat psergm at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 16:41:06 EST 2022

Hello,
just to make things easier, I have put together all of the screenshots I
have been uploading on each AGD pack.
I am attaching here 10 zip files that contain 1200 screenshots. You can
use them to search for your preferred games.
One constraint when converting for the SuperSprite-FM+ is that the V9958
only accepts sprites sized 16x16
This means that AGD games with sprites bigger than that can not be
converted.
Before starting the poll, I will check that point to discard the games
that do not conform to it.
cheers!
pere

You can download those screenshots here
http://archive.worldofdragon.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=24601#p24601

--
Este correo electrónico ha sido analizado en busca de virus por el software antivirus de AVG.
www.avg.com