[Coco] Escape Rooms

johnmarkmelanie at gmail.com johnmarkmelanie at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 13:28:29 EST 2022

All,

I believe it is against fire safety codes to prevent someone from leaving a building. A company can prevent you from getting into a building but not from getting out. There are a few exceptions to this rule, like prisoners, patients in a mental institution, and Patients with dementia. The room I was in had a kind of an emergency escape. There was a button on the wall that said something like emergency exit. Also, we were being monitored on camera so I'm sure we could request to end the experiment or exit the room. If you had an emergency where you needed to go to the bathroom really quick you would need to get out of the room.

-John Mark Mobley