[Coco] CLIB/CLIBT - Carl Kreider's C Library

Jeff Teunissen deek at d2dc.net
Wed Nov 9 12:49:01 EST 2022

Carl Kreider made a version of the OS-9 C library (possibly based on
disassemblies of the original C library), mostly written in assembly,
and adding a bunch of stuff from the C standards and Unix. It was a
lot more complete than the one Microware shipped with the C compiler.
It's not CoCo-specific (I don't think Carl ever had a CoCo, he was an
OS-9 guy through and through), but it's really rather good and was
required for many programs written in C on the CoCo to compile.

It's still out there in the OS-9 archives, but the source code is in
my "CoCo C" repository on GitHub. The DCC standard library is based on
it, though with a number of bug fixes, additional functions, etc.

NitrOS-9 EOU 'ships' with DCC, and includes the library, but you can
also get it from <https://github.com/Deek/CoCoC>