[Coco] Exatron drive

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Sat Nov 5 15:22:39 EDT 2022

I'll be really surprised if you locate one of these in the CoCo version.  I never heard of anyone at all having one, on Compuserve or Delphi, in the heyday of the CoCo.  It was priced very unattractively, at something like $130, if I recall the ads in Rainbow correctly.

Are you interested as a collector, or did you have a particular use in mind?

Art