[Coco] CoCo PI and Internet communication

Ron Klein ron at kdomain.org
Tue May 31 20:10:51 EDT 2022

Hi Brian,

I did include the 'rclone' utility with the CoCo-Pi distribution.  I have
tested it with Google Drive, Amazon, DropBox and OneDrive.  It seems to
work very well and it supports command line tools for batch type processing.

You just need to perform the initial set up steps for use with any of your
cloud accounts.

More information about rclone can be found here:

https://rclone.org/