[Coco] CoCo PI and Internet communication

RETRO Innovations go4retro at go4retro.com
Sun May 29 00:26:00 EDT 2022

On 5/28/2022 10:32 PM, Brian Goers wrote:
> Is it at least possible for the CoCo PI to send and share information
> from a cloud storage.
>
> I am planning to set up a Weather station with general weather
> conditions. Possibly a video camera be connected to show the area
> around it.
> I'm looking for ideas. Any suggestions

It might take a bit of work, but you should be able to use cron to copy
data from a file to/from a cloud provider (I think google and dropbox
have a virtual drive capability on Linux, which means the cron job just
needs to copy the files to/from one location to another.  And then I
think there is a way to pipe the data to a serial port that would show
up in the emulator as a serial port.  send/parse the serial data.

Jim

www.go4retro.com
store.go4retro.com