[Coco] NitrOS-9

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Thu Mar 31 22:20:54 EDT 2022

Someone else can try writing a book but I and many others would be happy to answer any questions you have about OS-9,and NitrOS-9.
Post your questions here or on the Facebook groups that deal with the CoCo and Ease of Use NitrOS-9 (EOU).

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Thu, Mar 31, 2022 at 9:57 PM, Steve Ostrom<smostrom7 at comcast.net> wrote:   Has anyone thought about self-publishing a new book called, “The Complete Guide to NitrOS-9”, following the same format as the “Complete Rainbow Guide to OS-9 Level II”?  One could rewrite the Rainbow version to avoid copyright issues, keeping the same chapter names and relative info, and getting rid of any fluff, and changing any info that might be new for NitrOS-9.  Many of you are very well acquainted with NitrOS-9, but there are also many like me who learned a little OS-9, but found it a bit confusing, and would like to get back into it with NitrOS-9.

--- Steve ---

Sent from Mail for Windows