[Coco] . Gif

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Thu Mar 24 11:10:09 EDT 2022

I can’t remember if this is the exact same document I used to add animated GIF support to Tim Kientzle’s VIEW utility (when I did the 6309 based 4.5a Beta version way back), but it looks vaguely familiar. If you look at the 89A spec, it specifically mentions that it is not “intended for animation”, although it can do it in a “limited way”. The Netscape extension added the full support.

http://www.vurdalakov.net/misc/gif/netscape-looping-application-extension

L. Curtis Boyle
curtisboyle at sasktel.net