[Coco] vt52 and vt100 on the coco1?

gene heskett gheskett at shentel.net
Fri Mar 18 03:29:21 EDT 2022

On Friday, 18 March 2022 02:51:40 EDT Roy Justus via Coco wrote:
>  hey gene,
>   I have a spare coco3 you can have. contact me off list with
> yourshipping address and I will send it to you

Thanks for the offer Roy, but basically I've moved on, to a 100% linux
house, a garage full of metal carving machines I've converted to cnc, and
a 3d printer menagery. That coco3 has been hacked up, running on an old
xt power supply for the last 20 years, a 6309 cpu, 2 megs of ram. one of
your video convertors and a color lcd touch screen I never got around to
converting my joydrv to listen to. And I have several spares in boxes,
but not the time left. Been in the shop for engine rebuilds, and its
running well, a couple times now, and beginning to feel like I'm running
out of time at 87 yo. Put it in someones hands who will be creative with
it.

I finally discovered OpenSCAD, and am keeping a 3d printer busy with my
creations, like an extension shelf to mount a B axis drive on a 6040
milling machine that will in turn carve a hard maple stick into a screw
for a woodwork bench vise. Buttress thread, 2 start, nuts already
printed.

I do appreciate the offer though, thank you Roy.