[Coco] vt52 and vt100 on the coco1?

gene heskett gheskett at shentel.net
Thu Mar 17 03:21:52 EDT 2022

On Wednesday, 16 March 2022 22:27:07 EDT Chris Oliver via Coco wrote:
> All — Are there any terminal programs for the Coco1 64K that support
> vt52 and vt100?
>
> Chris

I think, someplace on the net, there is a program by a fellow named
Marquette that does that. I lost a vt-220 at the tv station and the pdp
folks wanted $2800 for a vt-550 but had no clue if it would work for a
blown vt-220 and modified it to talk vt-220 which at the time was pretty
easy. But my coco3 has died of old age, and I have no way of retrieving
my copys. I believe the original name was vt-100. Perhaps a ddg search?

Take care and stay well everybody. At 87, I'm still playing but with
linux stuff now.

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)
 - Louis D. Brandeis