[Coco] Modifying OS9 module names

William Carlin whcarlinjr at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 00:49:42 EDT 2022

Thank you all for for the tips.  A combination of Allen and Doug's ideas
reminded me that I could use Kwikgen.  I copied the file to /r0, renaming
it to OS9Boot along the way, as that is the filename that kwikgen is
hardcoded to load.  I renamed the module and wrote the OS9Boot back to /r0,
skipping the writing of the kernel to track 34.  Then I just needed to
rename OS9Boot back to the name I needed and set the file attributes to
execute and public execute.  Ezgen probably would have needed fewer steps
but I am more familiar with kwikgen because that's how I make my custom
boots for the EOU betas.

Unfortunately I didn't learn anything more about ded or med, but there will
come a time when I will.

William Carlin