[Coco] Modifying OS9 module names

William Carlin whcarlinjr at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 12:35:25 EDT 2022

Is there a guilde online that demonstrates how to modify an OS9 module name
with ded (on disk of course) or med (in memory) or by making an ipatch
script?  I want to modify one of the many directory listing programs that
has a useful feature.  On disk it's called lsh but of course the actual
module name once in memory is ls.  I want to change (lengthen) the module
name from ls to lsh as I normally have another 'ls' loaded manually in
memory or it's still in use with the screen paused after a page full of
text is displayed.

William Carlin