[Coco] AGD converted games - HiddenBlocks - MireMare2 v2

Pere Serrat psergm at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 06:51:17 EDT 2022

Hello,
as you probably already know, Miremare2 presents an effect never used on
AGD games, it is the use of a special type of Block that is always
in the forefront, so any sprite that walks on it appears in the
background, so walking behind these blocks!
I have added some code into the engine to emulate that behaviour and I
have added a few more changes to the game:
- The intro tune can be interrupted by pressing 'Break' (any tune in fact)
- I have added an option to the intro menu so that people with NTSC
video can easily change palette to green/black if desired to avoid
the artifacted colours that show in B/W NTSC video
You could have a peek at a video made by Rich Hollins here
https://youtu.be/vRh3TJu9PLI
You will find the files to downloaded in the next links
I hope you'll enjoy this version
pere

http://archive.worldofdragon.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=11015

http://www.retrowiki.es/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=200038033

--
Este correo electrónico ha sido comprobado en busca de virus por AVG.
http://www.avg.com