[Coco] Size limit for loadm?

Don Barber don at dgb3.net
Wed Mar 9 07:19:39 EST 2022

Yes sorry brain fart there, wasn’t thinking in hex, my bad.

Still not loading what should be a straightforward load. Wondering if lwasm or decb copy is corrupting something. It’s happening on mame, ovcc, and a real coco3 so it’s not as simple as a bug in the emulator. I just got the debugger working in mame so that will let me dive into it further. Thanks for the help.

Don

Sent from my iPhone