[Coco] Size limit for loadm?

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Wed Mar 9 01:38:46 EST 2022

If you haven't monkeyed with the stack location, the stack should be
located way, way more than a mere 8K above $E00.  Are there any problems if
you just use Basic's loadm instead of your own IO routines?  There is no
explicit size limit for bin files loaded from disk, other than what is
imposed by other factors, like not overwriting the stack or that you can't
load into ROM.

Art