[Coco] Format Issues with ORC-90 Fwd: ORC-90

coco at jechar.ca coco at jechar.ca
Sun Mar 6 13:35:52 EST 2022

All

Was successfully able to type and save the sample "Twinkle Twinkle
Little Star" song to a virtual disk and reloaded and played it to
confirm that it worked. BUT the online ORC-90 files are ASCII but what
is saved is a binary format for example
With "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" saved in TTLS on virtual disk
ORC90M01.DSK and using the command
decb copy ORC90M01.DSK,TTLS -al TA
from toolshed I get this gibberish.
ïo`TWINKLE`TWINKLEàÎQ}vpÍq`QslslwlwlÍr`QxlxlwldÍs`QvflvflululÍt`QtltlsldÍu`QwlwlvflvflÍv`QulultldÍw`QwlwlvflvflÍx`QulultldÍy`QslslwlwlÍqp`QxlxlwldÍqq`QvflvflululÍqr`Qtltlsld

Witch looks nothing like the source code I typed in.
So Is there a format converter to translate between this gibberish and
proper ORC90 source as is posted on the CoCo Archives ?

Charlie