[Coco] GCCC Fall 2021 Newsletter out!

Glenside President (Jim Brain) president at glensideccc.com
Wed Mar 2 23:26:45 EST 2022

The Fall 2021 edition of CoCo~123 newsletter is now available for your
reading pleasure!

Volume 41 : Issue 3
<https://www.glensideccc.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/gccc41_3nl.pdf>Download
<https://www.glensideccc.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/gccc41_3nl.pdf>

Our apologies for the delay. We want to thank Steve Strowbridge for
handling newsletter duties recently, as Steve has stepped down as
editor. Since the Fall newsletter was almost complete, I asked if he
could finish it up so we could share the great work with all our
members. Comments and feedback are always appreciated.

We are on the lookout for a newsletter editor. If you’d like to help
with our flagship periodical, please reach out to one of the club officers.

Jim

--
Jim Brain, 2021-22 President
Glenside Color Computer Club (GCCC)