[Coco] DSK Files

Fabián Rodríguez (CoCoByte) magicfab at cocobyte.co
Sat Jul 30 07:43:05 EDT 2022

I suggest using this online tool by James Rye :

https://jimrye.org/cocodsk/

Keep in mind...

    "I've been working on an online DSK editor for the Coco. Currently,
    *it only works with standard 35 track (161280 bytes) floppy images.*
    There's also a text window that can tokenize and detokenize BASIC
    programs and save it to a DSK file. As with v1.0 of anything, there
    may be bugs, so please don't overwrite your original DSK files."
    (from his Facebook post
    <https://www.facebook.com/groups/2359462640/posts/10160020267862641/>).

For CoCo 2 stuff you can then also use the
<https://www.haplessgenius.com/mocha/><https://www.haplessgenius.com/mocha/><https://www.haplessgenius.com/mocha/>JS
Mocha <https://www.haplessgenius.com/mocha/> online emulator  to then
test/run what you have:

    "This is a GWT port of Mocha - The Tandy Color Computer 2 Emulator.
    It should run in any browser that supports HTML5. All operations are
    client side. Snapshots are compressed into HTML5 local storage.
    Downloads are from data URIs (works on Chrome and Firefox)."

F.

--
Fabián Rodríguez - Montreal, Canada
http://coco.magicfab.ca