[Coco] Error in BASIC manual. ?

coco at jechar.ca coco at jechar.ca
Sun Jul 17 08:41:26 EDT 2022

I tried putting

30  HLINE (22,33 )-(100,90) ,3,BF

in a basic program but when I run it I get
?SN ERROR IN 30

I followed the manual example exactly and I have
included the entry for this command from a PDF of the
manual in the coco archives as you can see I copied
the command exactly so why am I getting an error ?

HLiNE (xl ,yl)-(x2,y2),c,a
HRESET (x,y)
Draws a line on the high-resolution graphics
screen.
(x1,y1) Starting point of line. If omitted the
line starts at the last ending point o r
the center of the screen
-(x2.y2) Ending point of HLiNE.
c Defines color (Required). PSET
selects current foreground color.
Resets a point on the high-resolution graphics
screen to the background color.
HRESET (22,33)
HSCREEN mode
Selects a high-resolution graphics screen mode.
Modes 1-4 also clear the high-resolutio(1 graphics
PRESET selects current background
color
HPUT (SK,sy)-(ex,ey),b,a
screen.