[Coco] Errors in Leventhal's 6809 Subroutines book?

James Jones jejones3141 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 10:24:13 EST 2022

Wow... I wonder whether the map makers ever got sued. "We can't make it
through this blizzard much longer... yay, the map says Hotzeplotz is just
down the road, we can stop there..."

More on topic, with my OS-9 hat on, you use the stack and avoid absolute
addresses so multiple processes can run the same code concurrently. Would
be nice if Leventhal mentioned that; it applies for any
multitasking OS/kernel.