[Coco] Errors in Leventhal's 6809 Subroutines book?

gene heskett gheskett at shentel.net
Sat Jan 29 22:00:06 EST 2022

On Saturday, January 29, 2022 7:30:26 PM EST Rick Ulland wrote:
> And so, haven't you learned far more than if the book had been correct?
> It's a plot, I tell ya.
>
> -ricku

Chuckle, but no, Rick, not a plot in that sense, it is far more likely
the cartogaphers copyright proof, on any map, there is a small town that
does NOT exist, in the middle of a cornfield or whatever. It is their
proof they own the copyright when the case comes to trial for damages.

> On 1/29/22 12:17 PM, Don Barber wrote:
> > Hi Michael, I tested both fixes I suggested in my original message at
> > the start of this thread. As others have said there are more
> > efficient techniques but those are the fixes to get Leventhal’s
> > algorithms working as designed.
> >
> > Sent from my iPhone
> >
> >> On Jan 29, 2022, at 10:59 AM, michaelkline704 at gmail.com wrote:
> >>
> >> If anyone comes up with a definitive/tested answer, I would like to
> >> know so that I can correct my copy of the book (if necessary). One
> >> of my desires is to learn ASM for the CoCo.
> >>
> >> Cheers!
> >> Michael

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)