[Coco] Help with Nitros9 on SDC?

Rick Ulland rickulland1 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 18:41:47 EST 2022

Tested, Can confirm.

EOU doesn't run on my shop CoCo with Tandy AXX-7117 upgrade installed.
DECB is fine, even at dblspd. To deepen mystery, this AXX-7117 has
Fujitsu 120 ns chips.

To cloud waters, this CoCo has other issues but it is supposed to crash
near the end of OS9boot, not stop above the fold.

Gonna have to play with this also! My hobby needs a formal bugtracker.
Maybe KanBan?

In closing,  AXX prefix is Tandyspeak for 'sketchy new part'. Might be
best to put this one in a game machine?

-ricku