[Coco] DriveWire4

Rocky Hill qbancoffee at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 25 16:40:37 EST 2022

 Sorry I meant Aaron not Arron.
    On Tuesday, January 25, 2022, 04:34:56 PM EST, Rocky Hill via Coco <coco at maltedmedia.com> wrote:

  Hi Arron,
I've been trying to compile the last version of DriveWireUI available on sourceforge but there is one dependency I can't satisfy.I think it's IDE related, eclipse 2021-12, but I'm not sure. DriveWireUI has a project that it depends on , "org.elcipse.swt" but it's missing. Any ideas?I'ver searched hi and low and tried installing a bunch of stuff through eclipse but no luck.Is this something one could easily get with an older version of eclipse? What version were you using to compile?
Thanks,
Pedro
    On Tuesday, January 25, 2022, 10:54:06 AM EST, Aaron Wolfe <aawolfe at gmail.com> wrote:

 On Sun, Jan 23, 2022 at 4:19 PM Christopher R. Hawks <chawks at dls.net> wrote:

> On Fri, 21 Jan 2022 18:43:34 +0000 (UTC)
> Rocky Hill via Coco <coco at maltedmedia.com> wrote:
>
>    If anyone else encounters this 'rxtx' problem, edit config.xml.
> LogToConsole should be true
> LogLevel should be DEBUG or ALL
>
>    When you try to start Drivewire4, it will print the 'rxtx lib
> path'. Mine prints '/home/chrish/DriveWire4/native/Linux/i386', but
> 'uname' says the arch is i686. Go figure...

I believe you can set LoadRXTXPath to the directory you want DW4 to look
in, if that helps.

-Aaron