[Coco] Coco t2 driver

edward jaquay ejjaquay at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 05:07:52 EST 2022

I have been testing this driver with vcc.   The driver reads the mos6551
data register (ff68) twice when I iniz /t2 then just waits.  I think it is
waiting for a cart signal before setting up the 6551 which means we
probably would want a modified driver to work with Vcc.  I might write
something simple to continue testing.