[Coco] DriveWire4

Rocky Hill qbancoffee at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 20 23:55:34 EST 2022

 Now I'm not to sure where I downloaded that version from......  It definitely isn't the version I see on sourceforge....
Anyhow what arch are you using? Are you running a 32 bit system or a 64 bit system?   I'll keep searching from where I downloaded that one but worst case scenario I can give you a link to version I have  .I'll try and get the sourceforge version to work.
-Pedro
    On Thursday, January 20, 2022, 11:28:30 PM EST, Christof M Bradford <christof.bradford at gmail.com> wrote:

 On 1/20/22 8:16 PM, Rocky Hill via Coco wrote:
>  Hi Cristof
> I guess my youtube video link got scrubbed out. Here it is again with spaces. Hopefully it get's through
> h t t p s:// you tu . be / Izxe15J8xQE
>

> "https://youtu.be/Izxe15J8xQE"
>

>      On Thursday, January 20, 2022, 11:01:21 PM EST, Rocky Hill via Coco <coco at maltedmedia.com> wrote:
>
>    Hi Christof
> I was able to install Slackware in virtualbox and I was able to at least start DriveWire.  Here is a link to a video I made doing it.  Installing Open JDK 8 on slackware and running Drive Wire

Can you give me a link to the version of DriveWire you downloaded? The
directory structure I saw in your video does NOT match the archive I
downloaded in the slightest.