[Coco] Help with Nitros9 on SDC?

Don Barber don at dgb3.net
Sat Jan 15 12:11:13 EST 2022

Rocky, this is *amazingly* helpful, thank you so much. I have not tested
on another CoCo as I didn't have access to one before today.

For you and everyone else on the list: this morning I bought another
batch of Coco gear, which included another SDC.

I get identical behavior with the new SDC. So its likely not the SDC!

Also included in this morning's batch is a stock coco3, so now I have a
second one. Once I get a 512k upgrade then I'll be able to test on that
to confirm its something funky with my coco3.

But I have high hopes for using a pull-up resister on IC5/IC7. I'll try
it later today or this weekend. Thanks so much!

Don