[Coco] More related stuff found, looking for a good home

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 24 11:58:12 EST 2022

Hi all, a while back I posted about a friend in the Lombard, IL area that found a couple of TRS-80 cassette recorders, and a CGP-115 Color Graphics Printer, and was looking for a good home for them.
He got back to me and mentioned that he also found some 6801 Motorola boards that he would also like to put up for adoption. He wasn't sure about them, but said they were similar to the one being auctioned, referenced in the link below.
These items are available to a good home. Pick up only.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/231069571380

Salvador