[Coco] Glenside Club Meeting: *NEW MEETING DATE* Thursday September 1, 2022 @ 7:30PM Central

M. David Johnson mdj at bds-soft.com
Tue Aug 30 16:16:47 EDT 2022

Hi Brian -

I'm not completely sure which you mean:

	1. That the club switched from Bluejeans to Zoom, or
	2. That Zoom has ties to Communist China.

If the first, then it's simply personal experience: I used to get on via
Bluejeans back when there was no conflict with my Board meetings. Now, this
month's notice specifies Zoom. Q.E.D.

If the second, I don't remember all the details of where I originally found
out (back in 2020) about Zoom's ties with Communist China. But simply
googling "zoom's connections with communist china" now seems to pull up
quite a bit of relevant information.

--
M. David Johnson
mdj at bds-soft.com