[Coco] Prototype cartridge board?

Don Barber don at dgb3.net
Thu Aug 18 19:18:38 EDT 2022

Thanks Kip, much appreciate it. Before you go about doing archeology with your old laptop please know Jim Okeefe contacted me and is sending me one he already had on hand (thanks Jim!), so my direct need will likely be taken care of by that once I’m back home from family vacation. But I’m sure others will benefit if you put your work up on GitHub or the Coco archive.

Don

Sent from my iPhone