[Coco] Creating a formatted text file of a BASIC09 program…?

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Wed Aug 10 11:25:52 EDT 2022

When you use BASIC09, the editor makes the source code look nice, all spaced out to tabs and such.

Is there a way to capture this spaced output to another file? Like “list file.txt >newfile.txt” via some command for B09?

I am going to be working on an article series on converting Color BASIC to BASIC09 and I don’t want to have to manually pretty up the B09 source code.

Thanks,

--
Allen Huffman - PO Box 7634 - Urbandale IA 50323 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
http://www.subethasoftware.com - https://www.facebook.com/subethasoftware