[Coco] Prototype cartridge board?

RETRO Innovations go4retro at go4retro.com
Mon Aug 8 03:53:35 EDT 2022

On 8/6/2022 9:26 PM, Don Barber via Coco wrote:

> As such, i'm wondering if there is any source for a prototyping board
> for the coco 40 pin cartridge port? What do you hardware hackers use
> when playing with a design for a new cartridge-based peripheral for
> the coco?
Seems like Mark Overholser was selling prototype boards at one point.

> If it turns out such is not available, and I'm not informed of a
> better way to go about things: were I to design such a prototyping
> board and order a run, would others be interested in getting in on the
> order?

I'd buy a few.

KiCAD's been mentioned.  I think you can convert footprints from EAGLE
to KiCAD< so if you want the 20/40 connector, I have a footprint here:

https://github.com/go4retro/EAGLE_lbr/blob/master/coco.lbr

Jim

www.go4retro.com
store.go4retro.com