[Coco] What was used before EDTASM+?

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Wed Aug 3 02:59:54 EDT 2022

I think Super Sleuth was written by Bud Pass of Computer Systems
Consultants (CSC) and he wrote a number of assemblers that are all based
off of the same core code. I have the CSC6502, CSC6809, CSC6801, CSCZ80,
CSC8048, and some others. They can all be compiled to run under Linux,
DOS, or OS9 fairly easily.

-Dave Philipsen