[Coco] What was used before EDTASM+?

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Tue Aug 2 19:00:01 EDT 2022

> On Aug 2, 2022, at 5:46 PM, Christopher R. Hawks via Coco <coco at maltedmedia.com> wrote:
>
>    I used an editor/assembler written in BASIC typed in from the
> Color Computer News for my first projects.

I’ll go looking for that one. Revisitng these earlier years is very interesting, especially in hindsight.

I just read through the 1983 Rainbow article that Curtis mentioned and it’s a great intro to what OS-9 was. I wish I had gotten in to it sooner, but I just wanted to write BASIC and play games.

--
Allen Huffman - PO Box 7634 - Urbandale IA 50323 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
http://www.subethasoftware.com - https://www.facebook.com/subethasoftware